August 10, 2008

LOVE DOCTOR 96.1FM

“Hello, this is the Love Doctor at 96.1FM, speak to me” “Hey, my name is lonely wife and I needs some serious advice.” “What’s the deal sugar?” “My husband and I have been married for seven years. Four of them were happy and the other three went down hill. I just discovered that he has a drug problem and its getting out of hand. I’m always left alone at night while he is out smoking, I’m hurting! What can I do to ease my pain?” “Well lonely wife, you have to confront him and make him hear what you have to say! If that doesn’t work I will advise you to get him in a drug rehab center, He really needs help. I don’t think there’s anything left for you to do. Answer this for me lonely wife, why do you keep him around?” “I keep him around because, when he is not doing the drugs he’s so loving and the sex just drives me crazy. I love the way he fucks me! But when he is out there in the streets I don’t want him to touch me at all! I just want a strong hand to soothe me at nights when he is not around.” “Is that right? Sex is not going to solve the issues that you have with your husband. I tell you what; I have a friend that can help get your life in order. Hold on while I finish my segment.

I couldn’t hold on for too long so I left my number with the receptionist. That felt good. Just to open up and talk to someone about my problem. I hope his friend can really help me get through this. I really need this help. It’s long over due. At one o’clock in the morning my phone rings. “Hello.” “Hello lonely wife is that you?” “Yes this is me. Is this the love doctor?” “Yes I’m sorry to call you so late, but I wanted to help you. I want to stop by and get some information from you.” “Ok sure, I live at 122 E 86th Street, and my bell is 11c.” “Ok great! I will be there in 20 minutes.” I get out the bed and get myself together. I find it kind of odd that he makes house calls, and at this time. Maybe something will become of it.

The bell rings and I buzz him in. I opened my door and wait for him. He gets off the elevator and walks towards my door. “Hey how are yah?” he asked. “I’m tired but I want to hear what you have to say.” “Its not want I have to say it’s what I want to do. I heard the need in your voice for a good fuck. I apologize if I’m wrong but my dick got hard just listening to you, and I could tell you wanted me to come and give it to you right! I want to give you something that your man can’t give you.” “I’m not the one to turn down sex! Give me what you got! My body is yearning for some strange, strong dick!” I had to be out of my fucking mind letting a stranger fuck me. I had no idea that it was going to be like this. But since he’s here, I’ll fuck him, he has my pussy throbbing! Besides, I have nothing better else to do. I stripped butt ass naked and laid down on the bed. He had a nice tight body. He shoved it in hard. I love to get fucked! Making love is not for me. Our bodies were at war! I moved my waist to his rhythm. That was the type of loving that would make a bitch fall in love. That mother fucker knew how to use his tool all too well.

The fucking went on for an hour. Immediately I felt a hot rush go up my spine. He began to shiver and before I could scream we both came. The sex was the bomb! Even though he wasn’t my type, but what the hell it was just for one fucking night! At that moment I realized I wanted to make it work with my husband. I don’t want another man to touch me ever again. I let my pussy think for me. I’m happy with the decision I made.

I have to tell the love doctor my feelings. “I have something that I want to say. I made a mistake by fucking you tonight. I guess the loneliness took over my mind and I just wasn’t thinking. I do thank you for coming over and making feel better. But please understand that this was just a one shot deal!” “I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate you being honest. I was hoping that we could hook up again, but you made it clear that this was the end of the line. I have to respect your decision. Well it’s time for me to go anyway. I hope everything works out for you. It’s been a pleasure to be with you.” He gave me a kiss on my forehead and left. I locked my door and went back to bed. I couldn’t care less how he felt. It was only a fuck anyway.

All I could think about right was my husband. I hope he make it home safely. My alarm went off and it was time to get ready for work. My husband finally made it home. He looked like he was rolling around in dirt. The sight of him made me sick. All the feelings of guilt went away. He was dirty and smelly. It hurt my heart to see him like that. This is not the man I married. I picked up the phone and called out of work. I decided to take control of this situation. It was time for him to change his life and I was going to make him do it!

I called the drug rehab center in Long Island. I spoke to someone in customer service. She told what to bring and that they still had space for him. I set up a 2:00pm appointment. I explained to my husband what he had to do in order for us to move on. He sat in silence for awhile and shortly after he agreed to my demands. He went to the bathroom to take his shower. I was relieved that he didn’t fight me about it. I guess he knew it was time to get his life right. Oh what a day! My husband is in rehab and I’m home alone again. I can sleep without worrying about where he is. He will be gone for six months. I plan on getting a house and start fresh. I have enough money to live off for a while. I have everything planned on how I want our lives to be. I deserve to be happy.

I turned to my favorite station to hear what tonight’s topic was. “Hello this is the Love Doctor 96.1FM! Tonight’s topic is Happiness.” I called the radio station and I got through with no problem. “Hello this is lonely wife; I just want to say that it took making a big mistake to realize what happiness was all about. I had to take matters into my own hands and I never felt better. I don’t feel lonely anymore and I don’t need a radio station to confirm my happiness. I do appreciate the advice you have given me and now I’m moving on.” “I’m glad your life has improved and may god bless you and your happiness. “Thank you love doctor good bye.”

I had to close that chapter and move on to my new beginning. I could have kept him around for a booty call, but I didn’t want him like that. The dick was good but my husband dick is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment